Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Idiot fest 2007

Or, more likely put it, Donald Trump appearing on WWE Raw with the head of the WWE, the only other billionaire just as clueless as Bill Wirtz - especially after that stupid wrestling match he put on between "Donald Trump" and "Rosie O'Donnell" a few weeks ago, not to mention letting Kevin Federline -yes, that Kevin Federline - pin WWE champ John Cena. (I'm sure glad I bailed on the WWE years ago like I did on the Hawks - both are worthless pieces of shit, run by pieces of shit...)

And to the guy who wrote this review of Raw... I think it would be a good show too, if I only spent all my free time masturbating while looking at photos of Paris Hilton or Bea Arthur....

(To all you remaining WWE fans, I know the show didn't air yet, so don't click on the link if you haven't... Wait a minute. What the hell do I care if you do or not?)

No comments: